Please read below before filling form
All information that you provide to us is confidential. We do not sell lists or give out your information to anybody. WE WILL NEVER GIVE OUT CUSTOMER INFORMATION WITHOUT THE CUSTOMER'S EXPRESS CONSENT.
STANDARD DISPATCH PROCEDURE:
An Early Morning Trip with a pickup time before 9 a.m. is usually dispatched by 9 p.m. the preceding day. All other trips are usually dispatched 2 to 4 hours prior to pickup time.
A. RESCHEDULING OF AIRPORT SERVICE is possible at no extra charge, as long as rescheduling is requested before the driver is dispatched (see Standard Dispatch Procedureabove).
B. CANCELLATION OF AIRPORT SERVICE:
THE FULL FARE will be charged for cancellations in the two following cases:
I. Cancellations after the driver has already been dispatched (see Standard Dispatch Procedure above).
II.If the passenger fails to be at the designated pickup location (no-show). If for any reason you cannot locate your driver, call Seattle Cheap Limo @ +1-425-786-4138 . To avoid being billed as a no-show, do not leave your location without contacting Seattle Cheap Limo Service. You must contact us by phone.
III $20 Administrative charge for service will apply if cancellation is requested before the driver has been dispatched
C. CANCELLATION OF LIMO SERVICE:
A minimum of 7 days notice is required for cancellation of all charter arrangements (e.g. weddings, wine tours, point-to-point reservations) to avoid the charge of the full fare plus 20% service charge. A non-refundable 3 hrs deposit is taken on all limousines booking.
Proms: All prom reservations are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled. The full fare will be charged even if the service is not completed at the request of the passenger.
PLEASE NOTE: Alishalimos is not responsible for service delayed or not rendered due to Mother Nature or to circumstances beyond our control. Alishalimos does not guarantee vehicle availability or pricing for reservation changes. All prices are subject to change without notice!!!
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
Alishalimos is not responsible for:
Loss or damage to luggage worth more than $250, including contents.
Carry-on items that may be damaged in transit.
Cash, jewelry and computers.
Items left in vehicles.
Limousine Rules and Regulations:
1. No alcohol consumed by anyone less than 21 years of age.
2. No SMOKING inside limousine, $100.00 charge per incident. No exceptions.
3. All unruly persons will be dropped of at the sole discretion of the driver & no refunds.
4. No illegal drug use of any kind
5. $100.00 clean up fee for excessive matter in a Limousine.
6. Clean-up fee for vomit in the limousine will be assessed.
7. We will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
8. $20.00 per glass for broken or missing glasses.
9. Overtime will be billed in half hour increments.
10. Cancellations must be made in within 7 days of your scheduled event to avoid being billed the full amount.
11. Customer agrees that replacement Limousine may be substituted in the event of any major mechanical issues,
limo involved in accident, etc.
12. Customer agrees that overtime will be billed at the contracted rate and agrees to pay any overtime charges.
Overtime or cancellations due to flight delays or cancelled flights will be billed as a regular cancellation.
We cannot be responsible for other company's non-performance. We have to pay salary to our drivers.
13. All entertainment including cds, dvds, vhs tapes is to be provided by the client.